Terms and Conditions
- Sportlomo Limited
- Sportlomo Limited is headquartered in Castlebar, Mayo, Ireland. The company is registered under the laws of Ireland. Sportlomo also operates in Ireland as Sports Manager.
- By using SportLomo, users agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Means any person, or company who makes a Payment (subscription) directly to an organisation via SportLoMo.
means the www.sportlomo.com or www.sportsmanager.ie websites and Membership Payment System.
- In using or registering with Sportlomo, You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, or in the case of a company you represent that you have the capacity to enter into a contract with SportLoMo Limited.
- You also agree to provide:
- True, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and others registered.
- Update the data to keep it accurate and complete.
- All contracts shall be in English.
- Be advised that Sportlomo keep a record of user’s registration details and details of any Payments made by or to a User for the duration of any user’s registration with SportLoMo.
- SportLoMo limited reserves the right to refuse registration of any user at its own discretion.
- Organisations (Clubs, Leagues, Associations, Governing bodies)
- Organisations can register with SportLoMo at the absolute discretion of SportLomo Limited.
- SportLomo Limited shall not have any responsibility for or liability in connection with the activities of organisations registered with Sportlomo.
- Fees and Payment (subscriptions)
- Fees and bank fees will be automatically deducted from every payment made via SportLomo. This is done in agreement with each Organisation that registers for the SportLomo payment system.
- Payments will be processed immediately by Sportlomo and the payment provider. In the absence of fraud, you shall not have any right of cancellation of your payment, you waive any statutory rights you may have to cancellation of the processing of your payment by Sportlomo Limited.
- Credit Card Payments - Users making payments by debit card or credit card hereby agree and assure:
- All card information supplied is true, correct and complete.
- The person making the payment is duly authorised to use the card for that purpose.
- The payment and the fees will be honoured by the User’s credit card company.
- All payments made via the Website are final unless fraudulent use of the card is proven.
- Note: No financial information (bank details, credit card information etc) is held by SportLomo - this information is held securely by our payment facilitators.
- Privacy and Security Policy
- Acceptance of these terms and condition assumes acceptance of the privacy and security policy. View here: sportlomo.com/privacy-policy
- User Name and Password
- It is up to each user to protect their username and password. The user is responsible for all activities that occur under its password.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that SportLomo Limited takes no responsibility for fraudulent use of SportLomo account whereby the username and password has been used to access the account.
- Should you feel your username and password have been compromised and / or is being used by another person, you must change your username and password immediately or contact Sportlomo without delay.
- Amendments to Terms and Conditions
- Sportlomo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the website / payments system with or without notice. The company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
- When you transact through the site you are deemed to have understood and accepted the latest terms and conditions as published at the time.
- Any user who fails to comply in any way with these terms and conditions may at the sole discretion of SportLomo and without prior notification, be suspended or banned altogether from using the site.
- Intellectual Property
- The SportLoMo name and logo may not be used in any way without permission from SportLoMo Limited.
- SportLomo Intellectual Property (IP) which is the proprietary property of SportLomo Limited.
- Sportlomo Limited may terminate your registration on written notice or email, if you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions and fail to correct such breach within 10 days.
- In the event of the use of the payments system being terminated for any user, that user will still be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Termination of these terms and conditions for any reason shall not affect the accrued rights of the parties.
- Limitation of Liability
- SportLomo shall use reasonable skill and care in the operation of the Membership Payments system. However, Users and Organisations acknowledge that:
- SportLomo shall not be liable for any interruption or suspension of the Membership Payments or related services due to circumstances beyond its control including, without limitation any breakdown in Internet connectivity or security.
- Without prejudice, under no circumstances shall SportLoMo be liable to any user for any consequential, economic or indirect loss or damages.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Contact Us
- Should you experience technical difficulties in the use of our services, please use the SportLomo Contact Form to submit your query. sportlomo.com/contact
Last Amended: February 2017